soreto-you-wanna-be-my-doctor asked you:hi! I love your art! ^^ Just curious, why did you stop drawing? And what got you to start back up again? I draw too—-but not as well v-v and I also feel like I go through phases where I’m not interested in it at all, but times where its all I can ever do. It’s always interesting to know other artists stories, I feel like it puts things in perpective fore me I guess? :p
Theres no point in practicing pick up lines and molding yourself to the silhouette of James Bond at the end of a bar when the calibre of people youre going to be speaking to isnt worth the effort. If one is going to compliment someone like a romance novelist it would be wise to assure they know the definition of words like iridescence.
Not that you should talk to people like theyre retarded but it really should be obvious. In short. Dont judge books by their covers, read the fucking blurb. In the last few months ive only had the pleasure of enjoying two books. One i didnt get even a few pages into and the other found its way into the possesion of someone else just as i figured out what language it was in.
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.